The SACHaS executive committee would like to invite you to become a sponsor for the 13th Annual Haematology Oncology Symposium (HaemOnc 2021) taking place on the 17 – 18 October 2021 at Spier, Stellenbosch.
Please have a look at the prospectus. We trust that we can count on your support and look forward to our collaboration. We are indeed #Strongertogether.
Dr Hannes Koornhof
To secure your sponsorship package, complete the booking form in the prospectus and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or queries, please contact:
Scatterlings Conference and Events
(011) 463 5085
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- Terms of payment
- 25% deposit on signing of contract to secure your package
- Further 25% payable on the 30 September 2020
- Balance payable on the 30 November 2020. An invoice and sponsorship contract will be sent to you once a Commitment Form has been received.
- Selection of sponsorship is on a first-come first-served basis.
- The Commitment Form does not constitute a legal and / or contractual engagement. It only serves as an indication of intent to proceed with the chosen commitment.
- Sponsorship and exhibition is only confirmed on receipt of a signed contract and payment of the 25% deposit. Return on investment (ROI) will be effected once this has been received.
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule could result in the forfeiture of your commitment, and any refund due will be at the discretion of the Congress Organising Committee.
- All sponsorship and exhibition contracts are final and cannot be retracted.
- The Congress Organising Committee reserves the right to decline sponsorship bookings.
- The law of South Africa governs this contract.
- The Congress Organising Committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations governing sponsorship at its discretion.
- Logos must be provided in jpeg format and emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of payment of deposit and signed contract to ensure that we are able to offer maximum exposure.
- Cancellation policy:
- The sponsorship and exhibition deposit payment of 25% is non-refundable.
- Cancellations of sponsorship and exhibition will still be accepted up to 31 July 2020.
- Full sponsorship and exhibitor cancellation fees will be applicable from 1 August 2020 onwards.
- Please forward all cancellations in writing to the conference office (Charne Millett-Clay, firstname.lastname@example.org).