NH Cape Town the Lord Charles Hotel
NH Cape Town the Lord Charles hotel has a spectacular setting in between the world-famous Cape Winelands, the Helderberg Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The scenery is out of this world, and it’s perfectly placed for exploring.
- Half an hour from Cape Town’s centre and 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- A stone’s throw from the famed Winelands – great for exploring the Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franschhoek wine routes
- Hotel set in 9 hectares of manicured grounds
- 188 rooms and 10 suites set over 2 floors. Spacious and comfortable, they come with great extras like free Wi-Fi and pillow menus.
- Interconnecting and wheelchair-accessible rooms available
- Internationally renowned conferencing facilities
- 2 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, and fitness facilities
- 2 restaurants serving world-class cuisine
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment
Source: The Lord Charles hotel
Address: Corner Main Road (M9) & Broadway Boulevard, R44, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130
Phone: +27 21 855 1040